Click here to return to the homepage
TRAINING, ADVICE AND TALKS
As well as making videos, we offer our production expertise for one-to-one and group training sessions, and for talks.
Lundscapes training is given by friendly, caring, approachable, knowledgeable professionals. Input is bespoke and tailored to suit needs and abilities.
We can provide general support or more structured sessions - from an hour (our minimum) through to day-long work.
- One-to-one help - perhaps, with the aim of increasing your confidence with a domestic camcorder or editing program*. We want you to be able to make better videos, and it gives us pleasure to help you!
- A talk to a group - for example, Women's Institute or the University of the Third Age (U3A)
- Input for a group of amateur or aspiring film-makers
* Whilst we can provide advice on editing, we cannot accommodate guests in our own suite.
Depending on your requirements, we aim for training to be:
- Relaxed, fun and interactive
- Focus on 'learning by doing'
- Build confidence and familiarity with production techniques and correct terminology
Training / input could include:
- Hands-on experience with Lundscapes equipment
- An MS Powerpoint presentation
- Question and answer session
- Advice on the marketing of video and web material
How much will it cost?
That depends on the input your require. However, our rates reflect our skills and experience, together with the cost of the equipment. If the input is located more than 20 miles from our Bedford base, extra travel costs may be added.
If your project requires additional pre-production or editing afterwards, there is a further cost per hour. Our fee does not include any handouts, DVD discs, venue hire, lunch and drinks. In the case of location and refreshments, we normally expect the client to organise and provide these for attendees and our team member(s).
At our discretion, we may waive part or all of our fee for a voluntary charity or community group, such as the Women's Institute or U3A.
Our input makes a great birthday, anniversary, retirement or Christmas present!
Find Out More / Seek Advice / Ask for a Quote
We would be very pleased to hear from you. Please email our friendly team for further information, guidance, a no-obligation quote or to arrange an informal meeting:
Our email address is:
the message facility on our Facebook page
We aim to reply within 24 hours. If you have not heard back within several days please email again, as your first message may not have reached us.
Please mention how you heard about Lundscapes!
Don't forget to visit our official Facebook page here and like and share our content!
Click here to return to our homepage
A group of amateur film-makers during a day of tuition and guidance with a member of the Lundscapes crew - on-location at Colmworth and North Bedfordshire Golf Club
Amateur film-makers prior to shooting a scene for their video drama. For this project, the group had the benefit of using Lundscapes' professional equipment. Location: Frosts Garden Centre, Willington, Bedfordshire
A little dance by the river in Bedford! This screengrab is from footage recorded by a filming group, under guidance from Lundscapes
Another scene from the above video - filmed by a Lundscapes cameraman - laughter on The Gallopers! Recorded at Bedford's Christmas fayre
An amateur group film during editing on a client's laptop. Lundscapes provided advice during post-production phase as well as filming